Before I get to into this post let me tell you about my skin…
I have combination skin, oily in my t zone but still get dry around the rest of my face. I have redness all on my cheeks, I have acne scars, large pores next to my nose, texture, and acne as well.
Knowing this now you can figure out if you would be lusting over any of these products too.
Also Sephora is having a percentage off promo right now! Beauty insiders get 10% off your order and VIB and VIB Rouge gets 15% off so make sure to check it out here.
Lets just get straight into the products that I am wanting right now!
- Sunday Riley Luna Face Oil – For a while this has been on my lust list. It claims to basically improve your skin all around. “Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains high potency, purified grade lactic acid to instantly correct dullness, plump the look of lines, and exfoliate the skin. With continued use, the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation, imperfections, and the visible signs of aging are reduced for a healthy-looking complexion. Enhanced with licorice for brightening, it helps to clarify and correct the appearance of imperfections for immediate, smooth radiance.” Knowing my skin concerns I am all about correcting dullness, plump my skin, exfoliate, get rid of hyper pigmentation, fix imperfections, brighten, clarify and smooth. Basically it is an all around beneficial product. The only con is the price… It is $105 BUT you only use a few drops every night so it would last a long long time.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream – Lately I have been OBSESSED with with all things Charlotte Tilbury. Her makeup, her skincare, her talent, her makeup tutorials… everything. ANYWAY I am all about her magic cream. Yes it is $100 but it is packed with all types of goodness. “This moisturizer fights the aging process on all fronts, stimulating collagen production and cell energy while fighting free radicals to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Skin is penetrated with hydration and elasticity is restored, smoothing the surface and promoting healthy cell renewal. It’s ideal for anyone with tired, thirsty or lackluster skin.” I am all about super hydrated skin before bedtime so this would last forever as a night time moisturizer. A new daytime moisturizer that I am lusting over is below (aka the Caudalie moisturizer).
- Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant with Lactic Acid -I have always wanted to try this out because of the fact that it absorbs oil, I have combination skin so I have an oily t-zone, which makes it perfect for me. It is gentle enough to use every day but can also do its job. “Achieve a bright and radiant looking complexion with our Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. Rice powder absorbs oil while lactic and salicylic acids remove dead skin cells. The strawberries and rhubarb infuse the skin with antioxidants.”
- Boscia Kojnac Cleansing Sponge – I used one of these type of sponges before and I loved it. It gently exfoliated my skin every time I washed it and it helped my skin feel soft. “A pillow-soft sponge made with natural, high-quality ingredients that cleanses and exfoliates to deliver smoother, softer, brighter-looking skin.” If you want to learn more about the konjac root keep reading…”The efficient boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge is made from 100 percent preservative-free konjac root from the pristine, idyllic Jeju Island in Korea. Konjac root is an Asian-cultivated, root-based vegetable that the Japanese have traditionally used as a detoxifying dietary staple, and as a calming, exfoliating sponge for delicate skin. It is naturally alkaline and balances the acidity of the skin’s impurities and oils while being enriched with protein, carbohydrate, iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, and folic acid. Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types, this naturally deep-cleansing, pH balanced sponge can be used throughout the face, neck, and even the very delicate undereye area.” It is a need.
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Face Mist – “…a fresh new way to stay pretty, featuring coconut and rose: Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist is created with pure plant actives — no fillers. A base of coconut water is infused with youth-boosting hibiscus flower petals and moisture-enhancing rose to tone, hydrate, and soften all skin types.” I am obsessed with anything that is coconut water. Also it is moisturizing, tones, and softens AND works with all skin types, so it won’t break you out.
- Tula Illuminating Face Serum – I first saw this on The Skinny Confidential when she posted about her skincare favs. So immediately I checked it out and decided I needed it. I love face serums and I love illumination, even thought I have combo skin. It is a “…light, easily absorbed formula promotes even skin tone, helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and maintains a fresh, youthful-looking glow. Like a nourishing meal for your skin, the serum sinks into the top layer of the epidermis to improve moisture and nourish skin from the inside out” I mean I would love an even skin tone, and a youthful-looking glow. So I need this in my skincare routine.
- Glamglow Gravity Mud Face Mask – So this mask makes you look like the tin man aka a very desirable look. It helps firm your face and the mask itself also smells amazing! “GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an innovative formula that changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin’s contours feel firmer and look more defined.” I know I am only 20 years old but already I am getting older with every day. If I can help my skin with some firming action while I am young I bet it will pay off when I am older. (Along with using an awesome SPF and not sitting in the sun all day.)
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – One of my sorority sisters actually introduced me to this! She recommended it on her blog and we have personally talked about how similar our skin is; Very fair, oily and sensitive. She said that she is loving this moisturizer and I can see why. “This cult classic gel cream deeply hydrates, soothes, and softens all skin types, even the hypersensitive ones. Powered by Caudalie’s organic grape water and patented grape-seed polyphenols, this cream not only provides deep hydration, but it also protects the skin from free-radicals. It’s rich in Vinolevure® to strengthen skin to become less sensitive and more resilient over time, and chamomile to calm redness or irritation.” I would love softened skin that protects, strengthens and calms my skin.
- Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream – Now I do not have horrible under eye bags EXCEPT when I am sleep deprived, then they really show off their true colors. “Reduce the look of dark circles around your eyes with iron-rich wild plum. The skin around the eye area will appear brightened and re-energized.”
- Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm – Honestly I thought this one looked cool. I originally came across this when I was just cruising through the Urban Outfitters website under the beauty tab. “The Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm acts as a steamer to open up your pores. The self-heating balm transforms into a gel-like texture to help remove dirt and oil, leaving skin soft and hydrated. Infused with charcoal powder and sea salt to aid with blackhead concerns, the infusion of vitamin E, egg shell powder, and egg yolk extract hydrate the skin.” So I have baaaddd blackheads on my nose so I am 100% going to try this out on my nasty nose and report back.
So guys I hope you enjoyed this and if you have please like it, comment down below and follow this blog!
I am planning on making some big changes in the next two months so make sure to check back and see when big moves are going to be made.