1. Sunday Riley’s ‘Space Race Fight Acne, Oil + Pores at Warp Speed’ Kit // I actually have been looking into this oil for some time now. But of course it seems to be almost impossible to get in Italy !! So I will be buying the small size or this set to try it out. ALSO I’ve heard that the mask is ridiculously amazing for acne. It literally is a zit zapper.
2. Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial // I’ve heard and read about this product so much, I know that it is worth it. Skin is transformed thanks to this product. It helps with acne, discoloration, acne scarring and your skin’s texture too. It has a crazy percentage of AHA and BHA to thank for the transforming benefits.
3. Drunk Elephant ‘Let’s Dew It’ Set // For me, Drunk Elephant is one of those brands I love to try out during times like this (aka a sale). This set seems perfect to try out more than just one product. Also on my list to try out, the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Serum and the T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum. Both, apparently, are on the brink of revolutionary to the skin.
4. Dry Bar On The Rocks Shampoo // For the past (almost) 2 years my hair has been a top priority to me. Going to be celebrating the anniversary of getting 10 inches cut off in December. Such a pro and con experience for me. Ever since then I have been trying to get my hair to grow as fast as possible, so taking care of it with quality products is important to me. Right now in Italy, hair products aren’t valued and they are hard to find, so L’Oreal it is. And when I get home I am going to need to clarify the crap out of my hair from product build up. AKA this product is going to help me with that.
5. Hourglass Confession Refillable Lipstick Set // I think this lipstick is so freaking cool. I mean a sleek lipstick were the product can be replaced and you don’t have to commit to one color forever? I love the idea and want to try it out!
6. Fenty Beauty Full Bodied Foundation Brush // I was watching one of Zoella’s vlogs (I go through phases of watching all of them especially near Christmas) and she used this brush to apply the Fenty Foundation, and it looked amazing. I’m so lazy that right now, sometimes I can’t be bothered to go wet my beauty blender to use it, so I use my fingers… So now a brush is on my list.
7. Dry Bar ‘Fully Loaded’ Set // Now I’m not actually going to be purchasing this one, BUT I do have a Buttercup blowdryer and I think it is one of the best blowdryers I have EVER used. It is light weight, powerful, and doesn’t damage your hair (as much) thanks to the technology in the hairdryer. And on top of that of course I just love all Drybar products, so I think this is a must.
8. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate // This has been a product I have just had such an interest in for so long and want to try it out. It is basically a gel serum consistency… in a pot… with a little spoon. I can’t find many reviews on it so that makes me even more intrigued. If I try it out, you can expect a review. Plus everything Tatcha is so dialed in.