1. We did BrewCycle! Wow you wouldn’t know how hard it is to go up a “hill” in a large bike car with 10 people on it until you do a brew cycle. It was so much fun though!
2. I picked up these Spanx faux leather leggings and they really hug you well and were super comfortable for the Brewcycle! Definitely a good purchase.
3. I’ve found my hair savior… Olaplex. My hair recently has been feeling really dry and blah so I picked it up on a whim at Sephora (honestly just because I had seen it everywhere) and wow, it worked! The first time I used it I left it on for about 30 minutes and my hair was significantly softer and silkier. However last time I left it on for the duration of a movie (like an hour and a half) and my hair felt amazing. Completely rejuvenated and like my hair didn’t need to be chopped off. I HIGHLY recommend trying it if you want your hair to be transformed (even if it is just temporarily).
4. I started going full force on a skincare bit I’ve been doing half ass for a week or two and I’m excited to see what happens. (Hint: No face cleanser. period.) My friends have said it has worked wonders for their skin and why not try it out too?
5. I’m officially transitioning back to posting regularly and I’m so excited to actually have that drive and spark back in me!